Monday, January 25, 2010

Official hosting policies

Hosting Policy:


1) We don’t have a waiting period for Manga Fox, but all other places must wait until the link has been provide for that chapter on our page.

2) We’ll update to Manga Fox

3) The chapter can be update anywhere else, as long as:

          A) None of the original (credit or any other page) has been moved
               or deleted from the file.

         B) You leave a comment, telling me where you have uploaded the
              chapter and if you need any other links.

Thanks,
Kira

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm not sure I understand correctly your hosting policy.
I'd like to ask your permission to share Boarding House of Hunks on nihonomaru. Do I need to re-upload the volumes and have my links or you want me to use the ones you provide? [that's what confused me a bit]

RAPUNZEL said...

Permission granted. ^^ You don't have to use our links. Happy sharing! ^^

Diogo said...

Hey there! I would like to ask your Scanlation Group permission to share Boarding House of Hunks on fairyfly.org.

RAPUNZEL said...

Permission granted! ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi girls!
May I have permission to post on nihonomaru Crazy Girl Shin Bia as well?

RAPUNZEL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kira said...

NNreader,

Go ahead and upload it.

Aidea said...

Hi:) May I have your permissioon to host Boarding House of Hunks on The Evil Empire? And thank you very much for all your hard work :D!

RAPUNZEL said...

@aidea,
You may. ^^

Post a Comment