Friday, February 19, 2010

We Need YOUR Feedback :3

Edit: The majority of you have commented and wish to have faster releases ^^ Thus, from Chapter 79 until the end of Volume 16 we will have lower quality scans. Also, just to clarify, the translations will still be up to par, it's only the editing that will be changed so that we can release faster.
Thanks again to everyone and I hope you keep enjoying our releases~!

Hi everyone~!
I'd just like to know you opinion on how we should release our chapters for a short period of time. From March to near the end of April I will be swamped with group projects and final exams, and unfortunately this means that updates will be slower. However, I'd like to know from our fans if you'd prefer:
  1. Slower updates - better quality scans (well .. what you're getting now =P)
  2. Faster updates - lower quality scans
Basically the lower quality scans would just entail that the page wouldn't be fully clean, especially the bottom portion. An example is the image below:
Note: Click to image so that it will be full size.

The good news is though that since we're nearing the end I will fully clean to the normal extent the very last volume because heyy it's the last volume ^^ Thus, if a change were to occur it would only affect the rest of volume 15 and 16 (=
Leave a comment please and tell us what you think (;

p.s. BHOH Chapter 77 will be released later today~!
edit: BHOH Chapter 77 is released ^^

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P In my opinion, I'm really curious abt the ending so i'd like faster updates. And the other reason i want faster updates because I'm looking forward to Crazy Girl Shin Bia.
Thank you so much for your hard work. And wish you a good day!

Anonymous said...

i prefer faster updates because i am waiting for Crazy girl Shinbia.

Anonymous said...

I would prefer faster updates as well. I actually can't tell much of a difference between the better and the other quality. It's nearing the end of the whole series and I'm very excited :) Thanks .

Anonymous said...

I also prefer faster updates as well, but anyhow thanx for all ur hard work in translating and uploading this manga!!!

Anonymous said...

I prefer the option of Slower updates - better quality scans.
I also enjoy the series Crazy Girl Shin Bia.

Thank you for all your hard work, like other readers this is most appreciated!

Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth, I prefer faster uploads too. I don't care much about the quality or the bottom being unclear. I've already seen the raws so I'm just waiting for translations.
Thank you so much for the uploads. You're always really quick and we all apreciate the time and effort that you put into the BHOH story.

Anonymous said...

hi,first of all thank you so much for your hard work..i love your blog!!!
as for the 2 options,i prefer faster updates as well(i m impatient:D)..again,thank you

RAPUNZEL said...

Thanks for leaving your comments. We really appreciate your input in our projects. We're still waiting for a couple more comments before going ahead. Thanks again for being so supportive. We love you guys too. ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the releases, your hard work and everything !

About the 2 options, I prefer faster updates too ^^

Tyra~ said...

id rather slower updates( so I can accurately read)

Anonymous said...

i would prefer faster updates please because i really love crazy girl shin bia. Thanks for your hard work.

Leiah said...

id rather have faster updates too =].

Anonymous said...

i think you guys do great work! i can't really tell that it is that big of a difference between the scans, so I would prefer faster scans as long as you can read the translations clearly. I also am a big fan of Crazy Girl Shin Bia.

Anonymous said...

I would love faster uploads as well!!! I also can't wait 2 read crazy girl shin bia!!!!! (^_^)

Anonymous said...

I think I'd prefer faster updates too!
The example page was not entirely cleaned but the quality was very good. Also a bit lower quality, leads to smaller files and faster downloads as well! ;)
Thank you all ladies for your amazing work and for dedicating precious time to please us all! ^^

Anonymous said...

I think the low quality scans look just as great. So I'd prefer faster scans. Plus I'm looking forward to Crazy Girl ShinBia

Anonymous said...

I prefer faster updates, since the lower quality scans aren't really bad at all, that and I don't save them anyway.

Modesy said...

Page 40 of Chapter 77 seems to be corrupted. I can't read or unpack this file.
In regards to your question I would also prefer faster releases. Quality is still quite good as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks a lot for picking this up. I love Hwang Mi Ri.

Anonymous said...

THank you so much for the uploads! wow i can't believe we are near the end!

Meilin said...

Hey Modesy ^^
Thanks so much for pointing that out~!
I'll fix that over the weekend (=

For future reference, to those of you who discover broken tags please message me (Meilin.) on Mangafox~! That's the fastest way to reach me :D It was just a coincidence that I read the comments on here ^^; Hehe take care and we'll hopefully have another chapter out soon :D

Anonymous said...

for me is faster updates...
i really love hmr's works especially the BHOH. i also like her SAY SAY SAY..so i'm voting for faster scanning c:

Unknown said...

hi how are you can you please put up another chapter of SESANG BRING IT ON! if you could the would be great i love it

Post a Comment