Saturday, February 20, 2010

Volume 17 RAWS

Edit: And the pages are now working~! I hope everyone looks forward to our releases (; (03.08.10)

Hi again everyone :3
So regarding my last post, we're still looking for feedback so if you haven't read the post below please do so ^^
Now for my post today I was going through my raws and unfortunately there are corrupted images in Volume 17 >=( If anyone has the full raws for Volume 17 please leave a comment!

The images I'm missing according to the titles used by the files d/l on Kangta's blog are:
  • Scan05022009_184822
  • Scan05022009_185909
  • Scan05022009_190643
Thanks for your support and look forward to another chapter of BHOH very soon ^^


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://han-file.blogspot.com/2009/06/boarding-house-of-hunks.html
here the site

Meilin said...

Thanks~!
But that's actually where I downloaded the file from ):

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it's possible to borrow these, but they are uploaded on this site.

http://comic.vuilen.com/viewbook.php?bookid=488

I hope it works!

Meilin said...

Thanks for the help ^^
Unfortunately that site doesn't have volume 17 up ):
We're still searching for the missing pages so please help~! (;

Royal said...

BHOH volume 17 was reuploaded by kangta so volume 17 is now complete nee Meilin ^^

Meilin said...

Thanks so much for all your help Royal (;
I hope you'll continue to read our releases~!

Thanks to everyone for their much appreciated help :D
We're nearing the end of our first completed project ^^ That means we can all look forward to CGSB!!

Post a Comment