Saturday, April 24, 2010

NSS - Chapter 6!

Heyy everyone ^^
I know that this project is coming out later than originally planned but I'm here to give you all the first new chapter of New Sexy Simpleton :3
Due to Rapunzel's exams she has translated beforehand a couple chapters of NSS. Thus I will be updating this series every Saturday to stretch out the releases.
Additionally, the quality of the raws obtained were really poor. I tried my best to edit the pages, but as you will see I had a hard time >< Eventually I gave in to the gutter shadows and stopped trying to lighten them (the more I lightened the image, the blurrier the image became). Sorry for the inconvenience~! If anyone can find better raws please, please, please e-mail me or leave a comment ^^ Also, due to the pages being relatively small and the shadow in the middle we have decided to leave the pages whole (: From now on however we will only be taking on series where the raws provided are of better quality ^^


Meilin

2 comments:

yeceniac said...

yeyyy soo happy i was waiting 4 soo long 4 it 2 be posted thanx 4 this chapter!!!! and don't worry the scans quality is not that bad i thought u did a pretty good job of cleaning them!!! keep up da great work!!!

Anonymous said...

Wa~
Thank you so much XD
I really want to read this manga in E ~ Thanks ~

Post a Comment