Monday, April 19, 2010

UPDATE!

Hey,

Okay so I just put up the link on our site for chapter 11, if it is not up on Mangafox please let me know. Also from now on I will be uploading Crazy Girl Shin Bia on Wednesdays and Sundays (but remember that we live on different time zones, sooo if it is not up on your Wednesday or Sunday please give it a little time)

Also if you any of you have some freetime and want to make a header for us I will be more than happy to take it and I change the blog about every 1-2 months. You can email it to me at hmrpalace@yahoo.com

Kira

5 comments:

RAPUNZEL said...

It's not up on mangafox Kira. *_* I can do it for you.

AquamarinePrincess said...

Yay! Thank you!!!!
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Rinny said...

Thank you for the new chapter! (:
I really like Bia compare to most of the girls from HMR's other manhwas lol. Let's hope she stays strong and spunky!
& yeah, it's not up on mangafox :3

RAPUNZEL said...

It's up on mangafox now...^^

Spiffy said...

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait until the next one :D

Post a Comment