Friday, June 4, 2010

More Updates ^^

Kayy so I know it's been a few days but here's Chapter 33 of Idol Shopping~! I'll be uploading it onto MangaFox shortly ^^ I hope you enjoy this chapter it was pretty sweet :)
Oh and look forward to a new installment of New Sexy Simpleton tomorrow ^^ Chapter 11, which is the beginning of Volume 3 will be released!

Idol Shopping Chapter 33
06.05.10
And as promised here's the newest installment of NSS! We'll be starting regular updates for this series soon ^^ Enjoy~
Also thanks for your support everyone!
p.s. Unfortunately NSS is not on MangaFox at the moment ^^; I was supposed to try and get it back up but I forgot ^^; I'll do that soon promise ;) For now though you can find all our releases and download them :)
Edit: 06.07.10
NSS is back on MangaFox ^^


Meilin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you all so much! :)

Ellen Grace said...

....^_^...
..I really enjoy reading Idol Shopping..
..Once I read it..it always gives me the thrill..
to continue reading until the end..
..I also like the personality of the main character..Kang Song Ih..
...She's a strong girl..and she's really good at combats..
That's what I really like about her...

...Hope To see more Amazing Works of yours..
(^_^)...

Thea said...

thanks 4 this new chapter!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for translating Rapunzel and also thanks to Meilin for editing. You did a good job.

Anonymous said...

where the search column....i dont like this theme...i like the one bfore better...lol

Meilin said...

@ Anonymous #5: Hehe I just looked and I couldn't find it either (x
Is there something in particular you're looking for? You could always just clicked on the labels to find associated posts under the same label ^^

Post a Comment