Thursday, June 10, 2010

UPDATE!

Okay so here is chapter 18. I just want to let you know that I won't update it on Manga Fox until tomorrow, because I am missing pages 2-7. I am checking through the raws and then I will re-upload chapter 18 tomorrow. But if you just can't wait go ahead and download this one, other wise please just wait a little bit more. Now here is the good chapter 18. I have upload it on Manga Fox it should be up soon ^_^

On the good side I will have chapter 19 up by Sunday since tomorrow is my last day of school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a new chapter of Crazy Girl Shin Bia. You guys did a good job. I am looking forward for more.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for working so hard and fast on Idol Shopping!! I really like this series. Arigatou!

Post a Comment