Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekend Release ^^

Heyy guys =D
I'm here to bring you the first of your weekend releases ;) Here's the 12th installment of New Sexy Simpleton! We're finally getting this series back on track thanks to Rapunzel's hard work ^^ Also, we have recruited a new staff member to help with typesetting NSS. Please welcome MzUniq =)

New Sexy Simpleton Chapter 12

Also, I'm sure you're all wondering what's happening with Idol Shopping ^^; I've been informed that the next chapter has been translated but I don't know what's happened after that. Hopefully we can get the next chapter out to you this week.
Edit: Idol Shopping Chapter 34 has been uploaded onto MangaFox =) A d/l link will be available as soon as I can get a hold of it =P
Edit: So here's the link: Idol Shopping Chapter 34

I hope you enjoy this week's releases and remember to look out for the Crazy Girl Shin Bia tomorrow ^^

4 comments:

Thea said...

heya! thanks for the release! it's really great to read another chapter of NSS! yay!

i was wondering what is your oppinion about that "war" against scanlation groups? i've recently read on baka-updates manga that one scanlation group is giving up due to this. i hope you will continue your great job scanlating these projects!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for NSS. I anticipate every new chapter.

Anonymous said...

I love Shin Bia!!! And i am i crazy for every chapter so thank you so much!

Meilin said...

Thanks for your support you guys ^^ I'm glad you're enjoying our releases~

@Thea: Hmm .. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the " "war" against scanlation groups ". If you're referring to the news lately about Japanese and US publishers banding together to form a coalition then I have a bit of news to share. Currently we're waiting to see the steps that other groups are going to be taking due to this new situation. From what I have seen groups are trying to privatize their downloads, such as only allowing registered members having access to them. HMR's Palace is considering doing the same, but to do that we might be moving our blog to an actual site, so that we can use such features (I'm not sure if you can do that on blogspot ^^;) We'll be sure to keep everyone updated though when we have things settled :)

Post a Comment