Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just letting you know...

Okay everyone I am extremely sorry that I haven't update CGSB in a while, but unfortunatly when I went to upload last Wednesday I found out that my flash drive malfunctioned. I have been catching up in school since I lost everything, but I have to finish proofreading a few more pages and then typeset it. I hope to have chapter 15 up by Sunday and maybe chapter 16 if I can manage to finish chapter 15 a little bit earlier. Again I am really sorry, but I have learned my lesson.
One more thing, we have found a new translator and editor we are currently working on Look for Oppa. We are having some problems with the raws, but after I get CGSB back on track I hope that we will have enough to do a good quality upload.

Kira
P.S. Because of this I have been a little bit behind in answering your questions and emails, but I will get to them.

5 comments:

yeceniac said...

yeeyyy im soo happy 2 hear we will have more chapters of CGSB pretty soon, thanx 4 all ur hard work & good luck with school and all 2 everyone here!! and a big warm welcome 2 da new translator and editor all ur effort and hard work is well appreciated by all of HMR's fans like me lol :D

Jay said...

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/boarding_house_of_hunks/v17/c089/

That's a very bold statement you made there. Came across this site because people were saying how conceited the message was...

Anonymous said...

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/boarding_house_of_hunks/v17/c089/

UNBELIEVABLE. I really don't think scanlators should go begging and pleading for you guys to not scanlate a particular series. It's common courtesy to let other scanlation groups scanlate their projects! It isn't in your power to give groups a time limit. What you should do is pick up projects that have not been scanlated for half a year, NOT pick up projects that have been on Mangafox for a year, whether active or not!

Kira said...

Well thank you to the first person for the nice comment, as for the other 2 I see why Meilin kind of got mad and saved me from taking out all of my stress on you guys. Also I uploaded, I hope to have chapter 16 up by thursday.

P.S. The links you guys gave me didn't work -_-

Anonymous said...

Thanks for update! I realize that you're extremely busy so thanks for the great scans!

Post a Comment