Tuesday, May 25, 2010

News!

Heyy everyone ^^
It's unfortunate that NightmareCandies has decided to stop updating Idol Shopping, however we will not leave all the fans hanging and thus we have officially picked back up the project!
Here's the first chapter of Volume 7, Enjoy~!

Idol Shopping Volume 7 Chapter 23
Edit:
I'm aware that New Sexy Simpleton was taken off MangaFox ^^; I'll be looking into that shortly to see if there's a way to get it back up. I think it was taken off due to the term "sexy" in the title, because the site has been taking off all manga with mature content. However I don't think that there will be anything like that in NSS or from what I've seen anyways (x Hopefully it'll be posted back up soon ^^ If you go to the link it says that the series is licensed but when I looked it up it wasn't so here's hoping we can get it working again!

Meilin

3 comments:

Jessica said...

hey thanks for updating idol shopping!!!! xxx

RM said...

i love you literally !!!!!!!!!
thank you for updating idol shopping!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for updating this! I love this one!

Post a Comment