Saturday, May 8, 2010

NSS Update!

Hi there~! ^^
Here's the next chapter of NSS =) I hope you all enjoy it! Just a note for the next release, because I'll be busy next Saturday Chapter 9 will be released on the Friday instead ^^

New Sexy Simpleton Chapter 8

Edit - 05.14.10
New Sexy Simpleton Chapter 9

There's only one chapter left until Volume 2 is complete ^^ I hope you're all enjoying this series and expect Chapter 10 to be up next Saturday!
Also I hope to contact Rapunzel soon to see when her exams are finished so that we can begin updating regularly again ^^ I'll be sure to keep you guys posted so remember to check back here every once in awhile.

Edit - 05.22.10

Here's the last chapter of volume 2 :)
Just a little update; Rapunzel won't be translating again until the beginning of June so updates will be slow. There won't be another update of NSS until then, but I believe that there's still chapters of CGSB to look forward to in the meanwhile.

Meilin

1 comments:

yeceniac said...

thanx 4 da upload I love this manhwa!!!!!!

Post a Comment