Monday, August 23, 2010

CGSB!

*hides*
Ahem, so after I made my post about updating CGSB yesterday evening a whole bunch of stuff happened =P
  1. The cleaned raws I asked Rapunzel for ended up being a dead file (x Thus I had to clean this chapter myself, so that took some time =P

  2. After finishing cleaning all the raws I felt like going an extra step and bring you guys a HQ chapter ^^ ... That took even more time as it's technically additionally cleaning ^^; Eventually since it was taking rather long I gave up on the idea of taking out the sfxs as well because then your release would be even more delayed (x But the pages are extra clean ;)

  3. I was distracted by other things last night so I thought I could just upload it tomorrow morning at work .. Didn't turn out so well now did it? =P Apparently there was a blackout in the building earlier so wifi was down (x
And now that I've caught you all up, here is your release!
FINALLY =D

CGSB Chapter 26

ENJOY~

p.s. While typesetting the chapter I realized that there was a translation missing. If anyone can guess which translation I ad-libbed I will make another HQ release B) (hint: it was only one speech bubble) Oh and just a heads up High School Bullying will be HQ throughout the whole series ^^ Still not sure about if the sfxs will be cleaned out though =/ So maybe partial HQ? ;P We'll see how much free time I have once school starts up again =P

Update: The file is too big to upload to MF so I'm going to resize the pages and upload it soon ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new release of this proyects, uawwwwwww too much green is damahinh my eyes jejejeje Thanks a lot for all your hard work

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your determined work!

Post a Comment