Friday, August 27, 2010

Weekend Releases!

I know it's a little early but my weekend normally starts on Fridays since I don't have work, lol.
Anyways, to start off everyone's weekend we're bringing you two releases today!

Our first release is the first chapter of volume 8 for New Sexy Simpleton!
Things get more interesting as a secret is revealed ;)

Next up we have another chapter of Crazy Girl Shin Bia!
Now we'll see what happens when Bia goes to the village plagued by a strange disease.
Please thank Rapunzel for her speedy translations!
This time it's not a HQ chapter because I need to focus on cleaning High School Bullying =P

Enjoy your releases everyone and thanks for all your support~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am so happy;)
Thank you!

Shirahime said...

thank you for your hard work!! I love Crazy Girl Shin Bia.. :D
I'm a big fan of Hwang Mi Ri, so this site is like heaven for me since it's full with HMR works.. XD

Post a Comment