Monday, August 16, 2010

NSS Volume 7 & Project Updates

Heyy everyone ^^
I've been lazy for awhile and haven't really posted a new message for you all in awhile ^^; Sorry about that.
Anyways your release for today is NSS Chapter 31, which is also the beginning of volume 7 =D We're moving along as fast as we can with this project ^^ Expect a release every other day or so~

Project Updates
New Sexy Simpleton
As previously mentioned we're trying really hard to wrap up this project as soon as we can. There's only 3 more volumes left and with the pace we're currently working at we should finish soon =D

Crazy Girl Shin Bia
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like there's been a release from this series in awhile ^^; We've been kinda preoccupied with NSS but I'm pretty sure Chapter 26 is somewhere .. I'll figure it out and get back to you all soon =P Maybe if you're lucky you'll get a release this week ;)
This project should pick up again with regular releases once NSS is done~

Idol Shopping
*sigh*
I know I promised that our next release would be under a month but it doesn't look like that will happen. I can't even really recall when we last updated ^^;
I did contact Yunhee to see how the translating was going but there's been no word as yet.

Yunhee is back~
So I have been informed that she is still working on this project and we can expect a release sometime next week =D
However, if you want to see this project finished quickly and you're a korean or vietnamese translator please e-mail me! (My e-mail address can be found on my profile; or you can also contact me on MangaFox)
If we can't find a translator then this project will have to wait until Rapunzel is finished with NSS!

Look for Oppa!
*nervous glance*
Hehe, well .. what can I say ^^;
I believe there was an issue with missing pages but I don't know if that's been cleared up. I THINK we have new staff working on the project but I don't know for sure D: Kira was organizing that so I'll ask her and update you all soon.

Kira has just informed me that we do have people working on the project and we hope to release the next chapter soon ^^

High School Bullying
Finally some good news!
Lol, so this project is once again a joint with Loyal Kiss ^^
MzUniq has so graciously offered to scan this series for us~ I'm currently working my way through cleaning volume 1 scans and I'm more than half way there.
There's just a few things to confirm with LK but I can say our first release for this new series will be soon ;)

3 comments:

yeceniac said...

ur all working very hard for fans of HMR's work we really appreciate all ur hard work!!!!! keep up the great work!

narenleo said...

u HMR folks rock, i really liked BHOH and now i am reading NSS, so i am wondering whether u guys r gonna take up NSS's prequel after its completed?

Meilin said...

Thanks for your support~

As for the our next project we will be once again having a poll to see which series all our supporters would like to see us work on next =)
From what I recall though, Pink Rose Scans has picked up the Sexy Simpleton so please look forward to their releases ^^

Post a Comment