Monday, August 2, 2010

NSS Downloads

Hi everyone ^^

I just got back from my vacation and realized that you all were probably wondering where you could download the newest chapters of New Sexy Simpleton ^^;
I'm sorry for the wait but I have finally uploaded them all for you so you can find the downloads below in their respected volumes:

New Sexy Simpleton Volume 4
New Sexy Simpleton Volume 5

There is one chapter missing, Chapter 25, which was just released today. Once I get the chapter from Rapunzel I'll have the download up :)
Chapter 25 is up~
Remember to thank Rapunzel and MzUniq for all their speedy work on this project!

08.04.10
Here's the first chapter of Volume 6 ^^

New Sexy Simpleton Chapter 26

08.06.10
Here's the second chapter ;)

New Sexy Simpleton Chapter 27

08.08.10
New Sexy Simpleton Chapter 28

08.10.10
Quick look over today ^^;
Sorry for any mistakes I missed. This week is pretty busy for me since my cousin is getting married this weekend ^^ So I'll just be quickly glancing over the chapters.

New Sexy Simpleton Chapter 29

08.13.10
Sorry, I had this chapter yesterday but it completely slipped my mind D:
Here's the last chapter of Volume 6 ;)

New Sexy Simpleton Chapter 30

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx Rapunzel and MzUniq ur da best for these speedy releases can't wait 2 see new chapters!!! thanx again!!!!!!

Devil Persona said...

Great job, you rock, don't ever change.

yeceniac said...

ur all awesome!! great work!!!!

yeceniac said...

omg i just read chapter 26 it was sooooo good I can't wait 2 see what happens next. keep up da great work!!!!

Meilin said...

Thanks for your support everyone~

Post a Comment