Sunday, December 20, 2009

BHOH Update #2

Sorry I haven't been updating each day. As you all know, Christmas and New Year is just around the corner and I have been very busy buying presents and getting ready for the festive season! Not to mention, I'm spending some quality time with my boyfriend and family. They have been neglected ever since I decided to translate. Please forgive me for not updating in the next two weeks. ^_^

I'm working on the last chapter of Volume 11 right now and I will get it uploaded before I go off and enjoy myself.

Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a JOYOUS NEW YEAR!!!! ^_^

-RAPUNZEL-

4 comments:

moreen said...

hayyy i think i'm the first to leave a comment..

well then ...i'm so thankful for the uploads today ....i'm so excited on what will happen next so please continue the uploads..i'm looking forward to all of your works...


xoxo:]
love yhea guys!
:)

ayme said...

oh do spend time with your family & friends!!
thanks for all that you do.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much. Two chapters in one day is great!
Enjoy the holidays with your family and friends!

Anonymous said...

I did not even realize that anyone had taken up the project beyond esthetique. 8 volumes in 3 months is amazing. Way to go Rapunzel!!! And of course having a team is great too.

Post a Comment