Friday, December 18, 2009

New Member!

I like to introduce a new member to our HMR's Palace team. Please welcome Meilin on board as a cleaner/editor. She will be working closely with me starting from Volume 12 of BHOH. We didn't want to recruit anymore but she showed a very genuine interest and is fast. I hope our working relationship will last a very long time. Again, please make her feel welcome. Thanks Meilin for giving up a couple of hours a day to help me out. ^_^

Meilin is the last person that we are recruiting unless there are more Korean translators. If you are Korean and are interested, please contact me. It's very hard to find Korean translators but for the moment, we are very happy with this small group of ours. Thank you to those that showed an interest in editing work.

-RAPUNZEL-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining the community :D

Kira said...

Welcome Meilin ^_^

Kira

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Post a Comment