Sunday, December 20, 2009

Update about pretty much everything

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not updating or doing much during the last few days. I just updated CGSB chapter 6, but I only put the first part up since I was missing a page, but once I get the rest ready I'll update the other part :) As for our future project, well I might have to wait a few more days before I put up the new poll *~*, but that's only because Rapunzel might add a few more summaries for everyone :) I also wanted to take this time to thank everyone for voting and also for wanting us to continue working. One more thing, lets welcome Meilin to our group!

Kira

P.S. Can people make a really cool heading for our page? It's really bothering me how sad the whole blog is *_* maybe I'll change it a little bit...

7 comments:

ayme said...

haha yea, if i get my photoshop to work i'll attempt to help out.
xD
have a great Christmas and New year!

Anonymous said...

i can try if you want.

Kira said...

Sure I worked on it a little bit myself, but if you want to I can look at them, we can change it every once in a while :) just send it to me

Kira

Anonymous said...

Can you tell how would you like about the banner? render colour

(note:i not a pro just want to give a try ^^)

Kira said...

Well thank you! Ummm... maybe green or purple, since I already made a blue one :D

Kira

Anonymous said...

mind to give me the size of your banner? i have made one for you to refer but where you want me to post it?

Kira said...

Well it's 760 for the width ^_^ you can email it to me at hmrpalace@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Kira

Post a Comment