Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Update!

Hi,

It has been a while but I have finally updated chapter 7! I'm not going to upload chapter 7 or 8 to Manga Fox, but do not worry Loyal Kiss is going to upload them. I'll update chapter 8 either on the 1st or 2nd of January. We will be uploading the rest of Crazy Girl Shin Bia to Manga Fox do not worry. I look forward to starting the new project soon, and happy New Year!

Kira

P.S. I hope you like chapter 7, I remembered a bit more about how to get rid of the gutters and it doesn't look so bad anymore ^_^ Also remember to follow the hosting policy.

4 comments:

Lily Zhao said...

Um... I do not intend 2 be rude but could u upload crab kiss and new manga o mangafox?And also uod afew chters of descendant of the dynasty? I really enjoy readin' it aND i THANK YOU 4 UR HARD work~

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much for doing this manga :) It's awesome! Thanks again :D

ayme said...

wow. thats cool
Happy New Year!

@Lily: that does kinda sound rude. and very bad spelling mistakes. and I think their already uploading on Mangafox and doing the series they like.
:/

Tyra said...

hey thaks for that downloads but um, sorry to be mean, but they've been posed on onemanga but not mangafox?

Post a Comment