Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hosting Policies!!!

Well I’m a bit disappointed -_- I just uploaded the other chapters of Crazy Girl Shin Bia on Media Fire and updated the current projects. So I decide to get everything updated for all the fans out there. I went to Manga Traders, then I checked Crazy Girl Shin Bia, and to my surprised, someone had already uploaded chapter 5 and 6.1!!!(First alarm goes off in my brain) So I downloaded both of them and it is our work!! Chapter 5 still had the credit page, but chapter 6.1 DID NOT! (A huge alarm goes off in my brain) So now do you guys start to understand why I’m a bit sad, disappointed and very close to mad? So I typed Crazy Girl Shin Bia on Google and I see that quite a few sites have chapter 5 and 6.1 uploaded! (And then something in me snaps!) You might be asking yourself why am I telling you all this? Well is so you all understand why I felt the need to officially put up a hosting policy for Crazy Girl Shin Bia.

Hosting Policy:

1) We don’t have a waiting period for Manga Fox, but all other places must wait until the link has been provide for that chapter on our page.
2) We’ll update to Manga Fox
3) The chapter can be update any where else, as long as:
          A) None of the original (credit or any other page) has been moved or
              deleted from the file.
          B) You leave a comment, telling me where you have uploaded
              Crazy Girl Shin Bia and how many chapters (this is to know which one are still needed).


This hosting policy is only for Crazy Girl Shin Bia, if Rapunzel chooses to also applied this policy to Boarding House of Hunks, we’ll let you know. Now DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, delete the credit page from the file. You did not translate it or edited to called your work or do as you please with it. I ask that you follow the rules, otherwise we might not be able to continue uploading.

Kira

P.S. As of now we are the only group working on Crazy Girl Shin Bia, so if it gets uploaded as some others group work and it looks like ours, it is ours. So follow the rules.

15 comments:

RAPUNZEL said...

Seriously...I hate people taking off the credit page. It just really pisses me off.

This policy also applies to BHOH.

Meilin said...

That's actually a good idea ^^; Most groups have something similar implemented .. plus we're going to be uploading it to MangaFox without delay ^^
Ohh, and as for the last part .. did Loyal Kiss drop the manhwa? :S I know they were working on it as well..

Unknown said...

u can go to mangafox forums telll only u can upload your manga that you work on ... that way no one will download your work on other site

Unknown said...

thank you for manga u guys are great happy xmas

AmbiguousP said...

at least on onemanga they put up all ur stuff w/ the cred page :D. i greatly appreciate the manga you put up and hope u have a good christmas ^_^ yay team!

koala1976 said...

I think It's very difficult to control where your files are post and inecitle that they are shared in other sites... but i think like you that is twisted to delet the credits... wherever they are posted eveyone must know who's work is.

Anonymous said...

I used to have this problem all the time with my old forum. People would take the stuff and not give any credit for it.
I'm sorry to hear that you have the same problem. Seriously, some people are just rude.

when that happened to me, i just started putting my forum logo on all the pictures that I uploaded.

janelle said...

that's really sad.

but i think the problem is not the rules nor the people's attitude of following. i think this is because some people do not know how to read :)

anyway, hopefully this won't happen again :D and thanks for the update :D

Gryffinclaw said...

Thank you for uploading the new chapters, i must say, i have read 5 and 6.1 without the credits, i found it rather weird too that 6.1 was missing the credits, i think whoever put it up split chapter 6 into 6.1 and 6.2, *unsure* that's what it looks like anyways. well the idea above about inserting logo on each page is a pretty good one, it will reduce chances of data being stolen. I'm a web-manager and i've had some of my data stolen it's very vexing, so i know how you feel.

Anonymous said...

you might be wrong because Loyal Kiss also work on Crazy Girl.

Kira said...

Gryffinclaw about chapter 6, I know it wasn't supposed to be like that. I was missing a page and I did't know when I was going to be able to get it so I upload what I had (which only need a few pages before the chapter ended) and then that messed up the length of my chapters, I'm very sorry.
As for Loyal Kiss... well they are only going to upload volume 2 and that's it, it wasn't supposed to be like that, but things seemed to have changed, that's why I'm not uploading chapter 7 or 8 to Manga Fox.
Now as for putting logos, well I hope we won't have to come to come to that, but thank you all for the ideas ^_^

Kira

Anonymous said...

Main site http://www.animea.net and the manga part http://manga.animea.net .
We also what your chapters. If you will check you will see that the chapters have the credit pages and also we provide link to your site. (till now we have the last 4 chapters translated - 5,6a,7,8).
The fact is that I didn't talked already with the uploaders about your scan group, don't know from where they have the chapters, but one thing is for sure: if you keep a control on mangatraders it will be okay for all sites. Most of the uploads from all other sites are taken from mangatraders. And I am telling you that they don't really respect that much the terms of the scan groups (days waiting) and not even for the licensed mangas (the ones from Netcomics or Seven Seas).

Back to AnimeA... We want all the chapters you released/will release. Tell me if there is any problem.

Regards, AA manga admin,
Lizarazu

Kira said...

Lizarazu,

Thank you ^_^ go ahead and keep uploading them to AnimeaA, as for mangatraders I told them about the credit page and I they said they would fix it. Do you also want to do this for BHoH? If you do, I'll ask Rapunzel if she wants to provide a link.

Kira

Anonymous said...

Yes, we want to also host BHoH, the only fact is that some of the chapters (many of them) are made only by Rapunzel so I need to know what link to provide.
As for the chapters of Crazy Girl Shin Bia we will have the first chapters from Loyal Kiss and the others from Hwang Mi Ri's Palace. We though of something like same chapters from all scan groups but I don't think that this really mathers; it's just that the chapters to be on.

Good luck!
Lizarazu

I'll wait for the answer for BHoH/Rapunzel.

Kira said...

Lizarazu,

Rapunzel said that it was fine and that the same policies apply.

Thanks,
Kira

The link is up

Post a Comment